Skip Navigation LinksHome > My Spending Accounts  Sign In
COVID-19 UPDATES: OTC AND MENSTRUAL PRODUCTS ARE NOW ELIGIBLE – THESE PRODUCTS ARE FSA and HSA ELIGIBLE WITHOUT AN RX FOR EXPENSES INCURRED ON OR AFTER 1.1.2020. Please allow merchants time to re-code their products accordingly. If you receive a Benefit Card denial, simply pay out of pocket and submit a receipt. Visit our COVID-19 Resource Page to learn more about COVID-19 and how it's impacting your Igoe services.

Spending Account Portal
Igoe Mobile App
If you have a Spending Account of any type with Igoe, download the free mobile app available on the App Store or Google Play.
Igoe Mobile allows you to:
  • Submit claims
  • View balances
  • Manage your HSA
To register your Igoe Mobile App, please follow these
registration instructions
Need to replace your Benefit Card?
  1. Log on to your online account
  2. Click on or hover over the “Benefit Card” tab
  3. Select “Benefit Card Management”
  4. Click on the next to the card you are cancelling
  5. Request a new card in the replacement card window at the bottom of the screen. TIP: You may need to scroll down to see the replacement card window.
Want to order an additional Benefit Card?
  1. Complete this form and email it to
Need an RX?
If you want to submit a claim or substantiate a benefit card purchase for an item that requires a Letter of Medical Necessity or an RX, we’ve created this form that you can have your service provider complete.

Receiving Plan Communications?
Are you receiving communications from Igoe? Take a moment to review your communication preferences on your online account. You can sign up for a variety of email and text alerts ranging from monthly balance updates to plan year end spending and submittal deadline reminders. It’s also a good idea to add Igoe Administrative Services as a safe sender by approving the following two email addresses to your safe sender list: and
Want to Allow Account Access to Another Person?
Your privacy is important to us (plus we have to abide by HIPAA). As a result, you will need to complete and submit this release form if you wish to have someone else access your account information with an Igoe Participant Services Representative.